Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Kids in general

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Just a quickie -
I was just thinking how this blog represents my id. Just mental venting in the raw. It would be ALMOST embarrassing if someone happened upon this blog. Anyway . . .
My anger today shouldn't come as a surprise. All the media specials on our fallen soldiers, the flags at half-mast, and all those fat people around the BBQs.
As a new parent, I cannot believe what so many families have given toward this Iraq "war". Truly, if you're not a parent, its about a trillion daggers beyond explanation.
And to think that these families must endure this loss with nothing but memories, a few bucks, and the horrible slogan "died to protect our liberties". I can't think of a more awful lie.

I gotta go

No comments: